TUMBLEWEED is a ONE-DAY MARKET that welcomes unique peddlers, entertainers, food trucks and more to join the fun in the spirit of shopping small and shopping local. We are so excited to invite you to apply, but here is the basic housekeeping flotsam just to ensure our show is the right fit for you.
- THIS EVENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE whether inclement weather or acts of God require a reschedule or cancelation of the event, or should vendors cancel.
- THIS IS A ONE-DAY MARKET. There are INDOOR SPACES, COVERED SPACES OR OUTDOOR SPACES AVAILABLE. Outdoor, Uncovered Vendors, please prepare for a tent or cover at your own expense in case of inclement weather. We can provide tent rental resources for your convenience. Yes, you may stake the tent into the ground to help with securing it against the wind and other elements.
- The show begins at 10am and ends at 5pm. Vendors MUST be in place, booths set and ready to peddle no later than 9:30am and vendors are not permitted to tear booths down prior to 5pm. Vendors are permitted to set up the evening before after 3pm, and the indoor vendors will have locked facilities, while the outdoor vendors would be setting up at your own risk. We are working to provide overnight security, but it is not yet confirmed. She is Whiskey in a Teacup's TUMBLEWEED MARKET is not responsible for items left overnight.
- Vendors must bring their own trash cans for basic booth maintenance. We do provide large trash cans, but we do require booths to be cleaned and trash emptied into the larger bins prior to departure.
- The facility does have electricity at no additional cost, but food trucks/vendors must be self-contained with the appropriate state permits.
- Vendors are permitted to leave trailers on property, but they must be parked at the back of the property during the show hours. Tumbleweed Market is not responsible for security of trailers.
- She is Whiskey in a Teacup promotes our shows through social media and advertising, and we do our best to tag our vendors for increased exposure as much as possible.
If after reading this, you still want to peddle, then keep going!