When you have a 2700 sq. ft. French Farmhouse Boutique & Junktique on 5 acres, you simply HAVE to share that love with your friends and peddlers of all things Fabulous. From Junk & Antiques to Hand crafted Goods, Food, Entertainment, Boutiques, Local Vendors & more, there is something for everyone at the TUMBLEWEED MARKET at She is Whiskey in a Teacup.
This ONE-DAY OUTDOOR MARKET welcomes unique peddlers, entertainers, food trucks and more to join the fun in the spirit of shopping small and shopping local. We are so excited to invite you to apply, but here is the basic housekeeping flotsam just to ensure our show is the right fit for you.
- THIS IS A ONE-DAY, OUTDOOR MARKET. The entire show is on grass/gravel, uncovered. Please, prepare for a tent or cover at your own expense in case of inclement weather. We can provide tent rental resources for your convenience. Yes, you may stake the tent into the ground to help with securing it against the wind and other elements.
- The show begins at 10am and ends at 5pm. Vendors MUST be in place, booths set and ready to peddle no later than 9:30am and vendors are not permitted to tear booths down prior to 5pm. Vendors are permitted to set up the evening before after 3pm, and the property is gated so it is secure. She is Whiskey in a Teacup's TUMBLEWEED MARKET is not responsible for items left overnight, and we do not provide overnight security.
- Vendors must bring their own trashcans for basic booth maintenance. We do provide large trash cans, but we do require booths to be cleaned and trash emptied into the larger bins prior to departure.
- We do provide limited electricity, but vendors are encouraged to be self-contained in the event that the vendor count is greater than what our grid will accommodate.
- Vendors are permitted to leave trailers on property, but they must be parked at the back of the property during the show hours.
- She is Whiskey in a Teacup promotes our shows through social media and advertising, and we do our best to tag our vendors for increased exposure as much as possible.
- We do invite vendors to make use of the home and its amenities, such as restroom use, etc.
- THIS EVENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE whether inclement weather or acts of God require a reschedule or cancelation of the event, or should vendors cancel, all monies are either forfeited or applied to a future event.
If after reading this, you still want to peddle, then keep going! We can't wait to meet you or see you again!